SFT attended the FAMEX
Last April 2017, the Aerospatiale Mexico Fair (FAMEX) was held at the Military Air Base No. 1 in Santa Lucia (Estado de México).
The FAMEX represented a sustainable Aerospace Fair, promoting the aviation industry, as well as civil, military and defense aviation and space technologies in Mexico.
SFT attended the FAMEX, exhibiting its designed and developed advanced training systems and demonstrating the high quality of Mexican technology in the field of flight simulators. ATS-A320 , ATS-KA350 and BATD ,
- ATS-G1000 installation diciembre 23, 2020
- ATS-G1000 acquired by EDAE diciembre 23, 2020
- CPT-A320 installation diciembre 23, 2020
- CPT and Mockup A320 acquired by EDAE enero 23, 2020
- ATS-Bristell certified in Aeromet Escuela de Vuelo agosto 14, 2019
- ATS-BRISTELL delivered at AEROMET julio 23, 2019
- Viva Air founder at ATS-A320 diciembre 19, 2018
- SFT delivers BATD-II at Salvador noviembre 1, 2018
- Developing new Bristell simulator octubre 30, 2018
- ATS-A320 certified in Aeromet Escuela de Vuelo octubre 20, 2018
The fair was a success, and we will be present in its third edition. Thanks to the Mexican Air Force for the recognition grated to SimFlight Technologies.