CAPT. JULIO PLANAS GÓMEZ
Since 2006, SimFlight Technologies designs and manufactures Advanced Training Systems (ATS) for professional use on BATD, AATD, FTD Level 4-5, FNPT or FNPT+MCC types.
The ATS resemble the A320, B737NG or KA350 cabins, in accordance to the FAA/FSTD directives.
Our ATS are designed and manufactured with high quality components for rude use.
Our company provides post-sale service, warranties and maintenance with immediate response.
The ATS are intended for the use of aviation schools, training centers or operators, requiring a low-cost device which provides an effective and comprehensive training of students and crews.
- ATS-G1000 installation December 23, 2020
- ATS-G1000 acquired by EDAE December 23, 2020
- CPT-A320 installation December 23, 2020
- CPT and Mockup A320 acquired by EDAE January 23, 2020
- ATS-BRISTELL certified in Aeromet Escuela de Vuelo August 14, 2019
- ATS-BRISTELL delivered at AEROMET July 23, 2019
- Viva Air founder at ATS-A320 December 19, 2018
- SFT delivers BATD-II at Salvador November 1, 2018
- Developing new Bristell simulator October 30, 2018
- ATS-A320 certified in Aeromet Escuela de Vuelo October 20, 2018
- BATD-II Acquired by CAAA September 25, 2018
- ATS-A320 delivered at AEROMET September 18, 2018
- Acquisition of a BATD-II by CIAPSA September 15, 2018
- Acquisition of a BATD-II by Universidad Regional del Norte September 9, 2018