SFT attended the FAMEX
Last April 2017, the Aerospatiale Mexico Fair (FAMEX) was held at the Military Air Base No. 1 in Santa Lucia (Estado de México).
The FAMEX represented a sustainable Aerospace Fair, promoting the aviation industry, as well as civil, military and defense aviation and space technologies in Mexico.
SFT attended the FAMEX, exhibiting its designed and developed advanced training systems and demonstrating the high quality of Mexican technology in the field of flight simulators. ATS-A320 , ATS-KA350 and BATD ,
- SFT delivers BATD-II at Salvador November 1, 2018
- Developing new Bristell simulator October 30, 2018
- ATS-A320 certified in Aeromet Escuela de Vuelo October 20, 2018
- BATD-II acquired by CAAA October 1, 2018
- ATS-A320 delivered at AEROMET October 1, 2018
- BATD-II acquired by CIAPSA September 15, 2018
- BATD-II acquired by URN September 9, 2018
- BATD-II acquired by CIIASA September 3, 2018
- Signs collaboration agreement with INAOE May 16, 2018
- ATS-A320 at Aeromet February 19, 2018
The fair was a success, and we will be present in its third edition. Thanks to the Mexican Air Force for the recognition grated to SimFlight Technologies.