SFT attended the FAMEX
Last April 2017, the Aerospatiale Mexico Fair (FAMEX) was held at the Military Air Base No. 1 in Santa Lucia (Estado de México).
The FAMEX represented a sustainable Aerospace Fair, promoting the aviation industry, as well as civil, military and defense aviation and space technologies in Mexico.
SFT attended the FAMEX, exhibiting its designed and developed advanced training systems and demonstrating the high quality of Mexican technology in the field of flight simulators. ATS-A320 , ATS-KA350 and BATD ,
- ATS-A320 at Aeromet febrero 19, 2018
- New BATD-Plus febrero 15, 2018
- ESPAC and SimFlight Technologies octubre 4, 2017
- BATD installed at Aeronacional julio 19, 2017
- SimFlight Technologies at FAMEX mayo 1, 2017
- BATD acquired by Escuela de Vuelo Aeronáutica Vitar, S.C. marzo 10, 2017
- ATS-A320 Installed octubre 15, 2016
- ATS-KA350 Los Halcones enero 20, 2016
- ATS-A320 Academia Antioqueña de Aviación octubre 20, 2015
- ATS-A320 Los Halcones julio 20, 2015
The fair was a success, and we will surely be present for the 3rd edition, Thanks to the Mexican Air Force, and FAMEX for our recognition