SFT attended the FAMEX
Last April 2017, the Aerospatiale Mexico Fair (FAMEX) was held at the Military Air Base No. 1 in Santa Lucia (Estado de México).
The FAMEX represented a sustainable Aerospace Fair, promoting the aviation industry, as well as civil, military and defense aviation and space technologies in Mexico.
SFT attended the FAMEX, exhibiting its designed and developed advanced training systems and demonstrating the high quality of Mexican technology in the field of flight simulators. ATS-A320 , ATS-KA350 and BATD ,
- BATD-II acquired by CAAA octubre 1, 2018
- ATS-A320 delivered at AEROMET octubre 1, 2018
- BATD-II acquired by CIAPSA septiembre 15, 2018
- BATD-II acquired by URN septiembre 9, 2018
- BATD-II acquired by CIIASA septiembre 3, 2018
- Signs collaboration agreement with INAOE mayo 16, 2018
- ATS-A320 at Aeromet febrero 19, 2018
- New BATD-Plus febrero 15, 2018
- ESPAC and SimFlight Technologies octubre 4, 2017
- BATD installed at Aeronacional julio 19, 2017
The fair was a success, and we will be present in its third edition. Thanks to the Mexican Air Force for the recognition grated to SimFlight Technologies.