Since 2006, SimFlight Technologies designs and manufactures Advanced Training Systems (ATS) for professional use on BATD, FTD Level 4-5, FNPT or FNPT+MCC types.
The ATS resemble the A320, B737NG or KA350 cabins, in accordance to the FAA/FSTD directives.
Our ATS are designed and manufactured with high quality components for rude use.
Our company provides post-sale service, warranties and maintenance with immediate response.
The ATS are intended for the use of aviation schools, training centers or operators, requiring a low-cost device which provides an effective and comprehensive training of students and crews.
- Acquisition of a BATD-II by CIAPSA Sep 15, 2018
- Acquisition of a BATD-II by Universidad Regional del Norte Sep 9, 2018
- BATD-II at the Centro Internacional de Instrucción de Aeropuertos y Servicios Auxiliares (CIIASA) Sep 3, 2018
- SimFlight Technologies signs collaboration agreement May 17, 2018
- New ATS-A320 for Aeromet February 19, 2018
- Updating BATD-Plus February 18, 2018
- ESPAC and SimFlight Technologies October 4, 2017
- BATD installed at Aeronacional July 19, 2017
- SimFlight Technologies at FAMEX May 1, 2017
- BATD acquired by Escuela de Vuelo Aeronáutica Vitar, S.C. March 10, 2017
- ATS-A320 Installed October 15, 2016